© 2021 – Unilux VHP. All rights reserved.
Terms And Conditions:
Unilux VHP Inc. (hereinafter “Company”) to provide and install retrofit vertical heat pump(s) within the scheduled time agreed upon with the client (to be determined in conjunction with the resident, building and heat pump installer). Prior to installation, the existing heat pump system will be tested to ensure the water shut off valves function properly. If one or both of the existing valves will not close to turn off the water, we will need your building engineering department to assist in this matter and there may be additional cost if they need to be replaced.
All sales and deposits are final, and subject to the warranty terms stated below. Payment terms are based on payment schedule selected.
Unilux VHP (hereinafter “Company”) warrants this product against failure due to defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and maintenance as follows. All warranty periods begin on the date of original installation and last for a period of 2 years. If a part fails due to defect during the applicable warranty period, Company will provide a new part to replace the failed defective part at no charge for the part, as well as the labour to install the defective part by an authorized service company. Except as otherwise stated herein, those are Company’s exclusive obligations under this warranty for a product failure. This limited warranty is subject to all provisions, conditions, limitations and exclusions listed below in this document.
This warranty is to the original purchasing owner and is transferable only to the extent and as stated in the Warranty Conditions and below. The warranty period is two (2) years.
- The warranty only applies if the customer has registered their product with Unilux VHP. This can be done through the warranty portal: www.uniluxvhp.com/warranty
- If the date of original installation cannot be verified, then the warranty period begins ninety (90) days from the date of product manufacture (as indicated by the model and serial number). Proof of purchase may be required at time of service.
- Product must be installed properly and by a certified Unilux VHP installer.
- The warranty applies only to products remaining in their original installation location.
- Installation, use, care, and maintenance must be normal and in accordance with instructions contained in the Installation Instructions, Owner’s Manual and Company’s service information.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or Owner’s Manual, including filter cleaning and/or replacement and general cleaning of the unit.
- Failure, damage or repairs due to faulty installation (if applicable), misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration or improper operation.
- Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
- Failure or damage due to floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (rust, etc.) or other conditions beyond the control of Company.
- Failure or damage due to exposure to ambient temperatures below 35 degrees Fahrenheit (35°F). Such temperatures may cause the unit to freeze, thus causing the unit to fail and possibly leak water due to damage caused by frozen water.
- Parts not supplied or designated by Company, or damages resulting from their use.
- Electricity or fuel costs, or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever, including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
- Any special, indirect or consequential property or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever.
1-7930 Huntington Rd.
Woodbridge, ON L4H 4M8